Welcome to Part 2 of my Around the World Trip! I hope you like it! :)
Welcome to Post 2/4 of my Around the World Journey, starting from YBBN (Brisbane), and ending in… YBBN (Brisbane). This trip will be divided into 11 Flights. These Flights are:
BNE - SIN (Qantas A330)
SIN - DXB (Emirates B777)
DXB - ADD (Fly Dubai B737)
GRU - MEX (AeroMexico B787)
MEX - SFO (United A320)
SFO - HNL (Alaskan B737)
HNL - SYD (Jetstar B787)
SYD - BNE (Virgin Australia B737)
(When each leg is posted, it will be highlighted, as shown above)
Each part (topic) will be created after the next batch of flights has been completed in Infinite Flight.
Today’s post is about the second three flights, being Addis Ababa to London. London to New York and New York to Sao Paulo.
Flights ~ Information
- Addis Ababa to London - 7 Hours and 1 Minute (Flight Completed Thursday 5th August)
- London to New York - 7 Hours and 4 Minutes (Flight Completed Friday 6th August)
- New York to Sao Paulo - 9 Hours and 10 Minutes (Flight Completed Saturday 7th August)
1) Early Morning Departure from Addis Ababa
2) Late Lunch over Greece and the Mediterranean
3) Sunset Landing into London
4) Simply British
5) New York! New York!
6) Transfer time!
7) Heavy Takeoff from New York
8) Afternoon Tea over Puerto Ricooo!
9) Delayed Arrival into Sao Paulo
Thank you for checking out my pictures, I hope you liked them! If you haven’t seen part 1, it is linked here: Flights around the World! - Part 1/4