FlightReport #004 // Sydney (SYD) - Los Angeles (LAX)

Hey, Merry Christmas and welcome to epidsode 4 of FlightReport. Yeah.
Last episode you could vote for your favorite once again and SYD - LAX has recieved the most votes… so yeah… Let’s go!

Toooooooday we’re out and about in a Boeing 747-400ER (Registration: VH-OJT) operated by the australian airline Qantas.
We’ll start our flight in Sydney in the southeast of Australia and our plane will land at the US’ west coast in southern california, Los Angeles Intl Airport (KLAX / LAX) after about 14 hours airborne.

Qantas Flight QFA11 ready for pushback!

Pushing back…

Lining up on runway 16R. Only a few more seconds until takeoff. This 747-400ER won’t touch the ground for over 10 hours.

Takeoff from Runway 16R. Bye-bye Sydney!

Lunch is being served somewhere over the pacific ocean…

Sunset starts, QFA11 will not reach Los Angeles before night.

Slowly descending into LAX, only a few NMs to go!

Spotted!

Landing preparations being made…

Destination is already visible! The plane will land on runway 07L at around 1AM local time.

On final…

Touchdown! QFA11 has landed softly and safely after a massive 14 hour flight from Sydney.

Rolling to gate…

Finally done! Passengers are de-boarding, the plane is being refuelled and will depart in 10 hours again and will head back to Sydney. Have a great flight!

Thanks for reading the new episode, I hope you enjoyed it and appreciate the time and effort spent for this flight.
Now, it’s voting time again! Choose your favorite! The next episode of FlightReport will appear sometime in January!

• Sint Maarten (SXM) - Charlotte (CLT)
    (American Airbus A321)
  • Cologne (CGN) - Birmingham (BHX)
    (AirBerlin Airbus A319)
  • Tijuana (TJN) - Denver (DEN)
    (Frontier Airbus A318)

0 voters

3 Likes

West coast*

Nice flight, I liked it a lot.

WOW I like this, I can’t wait til January for another one, maybe one every week ?

SHHET. Typical me. I’ll change that in a second.

For me, not rudimentary possible.
But you might check out these if you really can’t get enough:

1 Like

when a TSK flight report? =D

Hope Can See Singapore Airlines or Air France Flightreport in the Future 😁. Loves this report so much!!

For episode 6 maybe :D. Thanks for the idea ;)

Thanks for the great feedback, I will definitely have SIN and AFR flights in the future!

1 Like

Great flight! Enjoy your flight reports!

1 Like