Flightradar24 Findings

Virgin Australia have actually had the A320 in their fleet for quite a while. They mainly operate in Western Australia on mining routes, but sometimes you will find them operating domestic routes on the east side of Australia. One of the A320 aircraft in the fleet, VH-YUD, started operating for Virgin Australia in 2013. So, these aircraft have been operating with Virgin Australia for a while now.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190618-110250_Flightradar24

Squawk 7700 image

1 Like

AA755 returning to Paris due to squawk 7700 (emergency)

1 Like

2 emergency at LFPG in one day !?

Considering the number of daily flights that airport has, wouldnt be too impossible

I have found another F100

2 Likes

How lucky
Portugal is Sunny ± 300 days per year but when this beast comes, it had to be cloudy…
Thick clouds made me unable to watch this beast

7 Likes

I feel like so many people have tried to do this in FSX…lmao

1 Like

I spotted that plane yesterday at LGA on approach.

@Dylan_M

4 Likes

Rare visitor to LAX. Must’ve been a replacement plane.

1 Like

Found a classic DC-9

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190618-222759

What a great surprise, Air thaiti nui 787

4 Likes

Is not a 777

1 Like

It’s a 787

1 Like

3 Likes

For your information, the airport this aircraft took off from is called Stennis Space Center, owned and operated by NASA… 🤔

Edit: Found the duplicate plane on the radar with registration, here’s what it is:

Credit: https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/abpic-media-eu-production/pictures/full_size_0296/1444806-large.jpg It’s a Northrop Grumman T-38 fighter jet.

8 Likes

Planes are unable to land at Laguardia and are diverting to JFK.
image image

Breaking News: British Airways now flies US domestic flights from Dallas to Denver.

Im thinking it’s because it’s transporting the 747 to fly other routes

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s only because the LHR to DEN flight diverted to DFW

1 Like