Flightradar24 Findings

British airways just squawked

2 Likes

Lotsa Project LOON balloons around Puerto rico

3 Likes

I’ve seen these around in Caribbean and especially Ecuador and Peru in South America on FR 24

American Airlines “US Airways Heritage Livery”.

7 Likes

A United 767 that diverted to Boston after the United 757 crashed in Newark. I wonder what it is doing taxiing at 11,000 feet in Boston Logan.

7 Likes

Saw this beauty a couple of days ago while biking.

5 Likes

image This here Airbus A340-300 is wet leased by Eurowings (they leased 2), and according to Wikipedia is operated by Brussels Airlines.

3 Likes

Yup, most if not all aircraft Eurowings gets are operated by Brussels, I saw an A330 à while back, this kinda means Brussels Airlines has A340’s now wich is really cool.

1 Like

Sadly Eurowings and Brussels will be merging together i think, Lufthansa is killing both of them I think.

1 Like

What’s going on at lake mead with all the helicopters?

They alternate I think. Right now they are doing services to Newark in the A332 or A333 and the next day its a A339. If you check a flight from Lisbon to JFK or vice versa, they are starting to do A339 services to New York and Newark everyday. Currently, which I find very cool is that right now, I think it is 5 or 6 days a week, they are doing flights from Porto to Newark in an A321LR which I will be flying on soon!

1 Like

Aeroflot 2613 squaked 7700, and has been flying at 10,000 for the past 10-20 minutes.

1 Like

I saw it at 9000. I suspect a decompression for the steady safe altitude that aircraft go to during a decompression.

Look at the bottom.

1 Like

The bottom of what?

Here is an example
Today they are flying the A339 to Newark

And the A332 to JFK

2 Likes

The image…

1 Like

I see the task bar, what about it?

1 Like

It’s there whether you find it or not, it is squawked at 7700.

1 Like

I saw that, when I got the notification and found it at 9000.