Flightradar24 Findings

That’s cool! Yet, I wouldn’t call it special as that is the latest new livery for Lufthansa. But not all aircrafts are painted with it so once again, cool find!

Road Trip!

I saw that too! a little strange Huh?

This thread is perfect for me! All I do when i’m bored is look at Flightradar24!

This does not look like a test fight after maintenance or something like that. Plus, Jet2 do not fly to Dublin, what’s going on here?

It’s a test flight

Ohhh OK, thanks! It really worried me and I don’t know why, may because it looked unusual, thanks for clearing that up!

That jet 2 had a post maintaince test flight and took a long route to burn off the fuel before coming into land 👍🏻 @iLike2Fly_787

Dang this week has been a great week for special liveries coming to Grand Rapids!

B

I just found this Pobeda Airlines B737 diverted to Belgrade instead of continuing to

Guess what, when I arrived at LAX at 6 am I saw that on the connecting flight status screen that Qantas operates SYD-LAX-JFK. So this is normal.

Someone’s having fun 😂

Is this just a test flight or will it be a scheduled route with this plane? If so, im gonna be flying on it!

Probably a test flight, because the first official flight is at the end of January.

crew training flight. testing was already done

Oooooooh okay thanks. A bit sad that they won’t use it on that route, I fly that route irl a lot.

Jeju Air is probably conducting some test flight after maintenance

Yeah, the route is normal, but the A380 on that route isn’t. It used to be operated on the 747-400, but now it is on the 787-9

huh, looks like a volcano erupted!

Erupted*

Yeah, maybe🤷‍♂️