Flightradar24 Findings [Part 5]

When did you see the B52? I think that’s the only one I really need to see on my bucket list of tracking

1 Like

Caught the inaugural. I think the original plan was the 15th but I think they chose the 16th over that for some odd reason.

2 Likes

1 Like

I just put in us airforce and look

1 Like

You get a classic AA in the background

1 Like

Nice! I think I remember reading that on the 16th, routes in slc would be switched up a little bit from almost all the airlines that go there. Maybe they were waiting for that to go into effect

2 Likes

I just found out that there’s a regularly scheduled 20 minute flight from Denver to Colorado Springs on a United CRJ

3 Likes

It looks like United and southwest both use the 737 as well on that short hop.

3 Likes

I didn’t know United still uses the crj-200. Nice route though

1 Like

Condor Minneapolis start for the season. They’ll soon be joined on the FRA-MSP route by Lufthansa.

3 Likes

Wow! How nice!

1 Like

Interesting route. Seems like this is a regular thing, where they go from Columbo to Paris then to Frankfurt and back to Columbo.

2 Likes

I’m really excited for Lufthansa. Apparently Minnesota and Wisconsin are popular destinations for Germans to visit (the Northwoods of Minnesota especially). There’s also a very large demand for European flights from the Midwest, especially to Germany since there are so many Germans here.

3 Likes

Mr anomaly again.

2 Likes

Did I just start a trend?

2 Likes

It seems like MSP are getting a lot of international flights from other airlines instead of Delta now. I wonder if BA will start to fly there.

2 Likes

You may have…

1 Like

Portland to Kahului is back on the A330-200 😍 😍

1 Like

Condor as resumed service for the summer season 😆😆😌

2 Likes

Nice! Didn’t think I’d see such a short 737 route in the contiguous US.