FlightRadar24 Findings - [Part 4]

My sister’s flight to OGG

It is a special version of the C-130, the LC-130, it is a variant to operate on ice runways and is equipped with skis on the landing gear. He transports people and cargo for the scientific community at bases in the Arctic and Antarctica.

3 Likes

I seriously just missed this?!? 😭

3 Likes

Found Garuda Indonesia PK-GIG in the transalantic routes.

75% of BA’s flights on this route are delayed. Since they switched to the A350K, wonder were it comes from.

Wow, didn’t know taht

Does anyone know what this is?

1 Like

We always talk about A321NEOs crossing the Atlantic but Boeing also does that and I think that’s cool, I think they fly to CDG and LGW.

1 Like

Pretty rare sight over me

1 Like

i love watching the arrivals and departures from Sky Harbor

very satisfying

3 Likes

Westjet and Air Canada have recently started reusing the MAX on a variety of transatlantic hops, most notably from Halifax, but there is also an occasional Montreal and Toronto flight. Destinations include Paris, London, Dublin, Glasgow, and Edinburgh.

1 Like

Very interesting emergency procedure! The aircraft declared an emergency (7700) and the aircraft didn’t even touch down. It just went down and then back up!

1 Like

Adding on to the post above the plane is returning to the airport.

3 Likes

AZ diamondbacks on their way to LA to play the dodgers after a series loss against the cubs

1 Like

N714CB is finally resting

2 Likes

A whole 2 minutes of my hour long flight because I turned the transponder knob one step too far! :D

1 Like

San Franciso Giants on their way to face the Rockies. After getting blown out by the Cardinals 15 to 6

Squawking 7700, guess he’s just gonna have to use those floats.

2 Likes

Any ATL spotters, you can catch N935AK departing at 7:30pm tonight!

1 Like

This plane is turning to head in the opposite direction