FlightRadar24 Findings - [Part 3]

Hola hombres. I’m back with day 2 of more interesting Flightradar24 finds. Here we go:

1. Michigan State Police Bell 407 [N383ST]

2. A line of Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-800‘s on approach to KMDW [Chicago-Midway]

3. x2 STAT MedEvac Airbus H135’s
    [N308ME / N536ME]

4. Ornge Air AgustaWestland AW139 [C-GYNH]

5. Privately owned Van’s RV-4 [N413BX]

6. Maryland State Police Aviation Command AgustaWestland AW139 [N385MD]

I hope you enjoyed these finds! Please comment on which aircraft was your favorite! See you soon!

1 Like

Privately owned RV-4

The Asia Pacific flight is a 5-weekly service operating a triangle route, HNL-SEA-LAX-HNL. Should be operating until late November so if you want to see it, you have about a month left (also this is the old Asia Pacific livery, N757QM wears the new one)

1 Like

Oh cool I didn’t know that was the route. Just thought it was cool to see. We usually only get Aloha Air Cargo from Hawaii

Never seen a plane land this runway before

Oops didnt get to see it again

Hey! That’s the “reef runway” and is constantly used at PHNL.

That’s a odd flight path

5 Likes

N862DA recently flew from Chicago to Atlanta with an unusually high flight number. Anyone know why?

Also when do A340s have the raccoon mask

I guess it’s a ferry flight

HiFly wants it I guess…

1 Like

It’s very rare for arrivals to land on that runway though, winds have to be pretty weird for that because it involves a last-minute turn (just like the immediate turn after departure).

The Delta one is a repositioning flight so it can sit in Atlanta for a couple days, before operating ORD-FRA as a cargo-only flight. The flight doesn’t operate on Sundays so instead of flying the plane sitting in Chicago, they just fly it down to ATL for a couple days

1 Like

Jets flying back home after proceeding to take their sixth straight L.

Delta performed the rarest landing at JFK. 13R Canarsie visual

3 Likes

American 789 repositioning to SJC to fly the Rams back to LAX tonight

1 Like

Hmm

He did a pattern in a A321

Air Tahiti Nui 787-9

Heading to Papeete. Really nice livery and airline as a whole in my opinion. Flew with them once.

Follow the leader

🤷 Most likely a Cargo flight, as I know Qatar Cargo has a strong presence in Nagoya.

Ryan air? Hmm… Maybe the European carrier is Ryanair?