FlightRadar24 Findings - [Part 3]

Yep, that’s a delivery flight and they aren’t carrying any passengers or cargo, it’s fuel and like 2 pilots

Where in Europe?

If it’s over 7 or 8 hours they will have a 3rd and maybe even a 4th pilot onboard

Lots of circling coming into JFK right now. Word is the control tower has a water leak so they have to space planes out.

whats this?

1 Like

A 747 flying from Anchorage to Mojave 👍🏼

1 Like

That plane was leased to Flynas in July 2019 for the Hajj pilgrimage season.

ER-BAC also has a very interesting operator history…

It first flew for South African, then Transaero. A month before Transaero went bankrupt, the plane was sent to Kabo Air, a Nigerian charter airline. Kabo Air got shut down by Nigerian authorities over unpaid debts and the plane was sent to Eaglexpress Air Charter, a Malaysian charter airline. During its time at Eaglexpress, BAC was leased to Flynas for a month in 2016 (most likely for Hajj). Curiously, Eaglexpress shut down the same year and the plane was sent to Terra Avia.

2 Likes

Hello there 👀

2 Likes

nothing special but I guess I can consider myself lucky

since IB6824 restarted it was always flown by the A330-300 and just tomorrow, the day I’m flying it, it is gonna be flown by the A350-900

only flew this aircraft once in my life and I don’t quite remember how it was, so it’ll be nice to enjoy the experience for a second time

2 Likes

let’s play another round of funky approaches!!

Gotta love the day you leave it always rains!!!

how about let’s go south to Salt Lake City!!!

2 Likes

Someone failed Geography class

2 Likes

that and also some big storms

never seen any deviations like this before

1 Like

I actually made a topic about that a couple years ago lol

Somewhere I forgot

A pleasant surprise 👀

(S)He’s a person of commitment and sheer will

3 Likes

@Wattsup_jet doing the fly thing to Hawaii

3 Likes

the flight to Hawaii gets to you (speaking from experience here)

it feels like it takes ages

1 Like

With American and their rather typical delAAys, it doesn’t just feel like it takes ages, it actually takes ages.