FlightRadar24 Findings - [Part 3]

Found new airline GullivAir.

1 Like

Who knows what these guys could be doing… perhaps preparing to fly it to KVCV for storage…

2 Likes

It is very likely as it was announced that all A350’s would be retired, so, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the case

It is so sad, they are like 5 years old 😂.

🥰🥰

EWR-EWR. Hmph. @Ishrion?

So many questions.

2 Likes

yeet

1 Like

UAL1946 was meant to depart to KIAH (Houston) however, they need to exit the runway due to a mechanical problem

2 Likes

The united pilot like

🙉

5 Likes

usually this time of year they are flying 772s or 763s down to MCO from ORD and EWR, probably a swap

2 Likes

The CommutAir looks to be a EWR-EWR test flight by CommutAir themselves instead of United Express.

They did a IAH-IAH one with the same flight number

The EWR-MCO flight is a one-off upgauge. UA1914 is typically a 757-200/737-800 but they subbed in a 787-9.

3 Likes

lots of kc135r’s in Wichita

2 Likes

Wait Liverpool doesn’t have a 27R?

1 Like

Lunchtime arrivals into Phoenix

2 Likes

Some FR24 mishap as it seems. The actual flight number is LM677, a scheduled operation between the Isle of Man and Heathrow :)

2 Likes

Group of UH-60 black hawks that flew over my house doing black hawk things

1 Like

a 4 month old JAL 787-9 on test flights in Washington

noice pics more to love livery

maybe a new route or a restarted route?

some aircraft out and about near Edwards Air Force Base

a brand new LOT 787-9 due for delivery at Victorville at the moment and a little Delta A321 that has unfortunately been stored ever since the coronavirus was declared a pandemic in March 2020.

interesting registration 🤔

2 Likes

That Asiana flight is a restarted flight, when the pandemic hit, they ceased it, however way before the pandemic, like a years before, Asiana had been flying to Seattle for a while, for the summer season, it was an A350-941, and for the rest of the seasons, it was usually a B777-200ER

1 Like

Interesting. I personally haven’t ever heard of this airline.

2 Likes

They are the Venezuelan flag carrier I believe, what they are doing in Belgrade is interesting though 🤔

3 Likes

idk why it appears like this but it’s been going on for a while i think

i spotted it 2 months ago