FlightRadar24 Findings - [Part 3]

Low clouds/fog causing delays right now as they wait for the fog to clear out enough

A319 go around

1 Like

CAP’s doing exercises over DC last night

Anyone have any info?

CAP does “surveillance” like flights for the government, so it probably has to do with the “situation” in DC

2 Likes

Also shout out to Manassas, I used to live their :)

👀

I saw that yesterday. Interesting 🤔

I don’t how this happened. Looks like a glitch. This airplane is on approach into Bozeman and originated in Denver but Flightradar24 says it originated in Chicago but it goes nowhere near Chicago.

1 Like

1 Like

That is a glitch, if you search the Callsign, that is a regularly scheduled flight between ORD-DEN. However that aircraft is supposed to fly to BZN. Check out the registration. Because of this, FR24 has updated that information

1 Like

Looks like Spirit is going to start flying Pipers! This shows to increase profits and customer satisfaction!

1 Like

What looks like another MAX 8 delivery

DOUBLE MAX ALERT AT SEA

2 Likes

Warsaw is in the exact opposite direction in which the plane is heading to I don’t think it would be going to Warsaw

1 Like

737 from Dallas Texas to the Oregon coast. Flight aware tells me that it’s operated by an Hollywood Airways

Polish government flight from Warsaw to Krakow

Found a Bell Iroquois helicopter

2 Likes

United MAX being ferried to ORD!

1 Like

A Ryanair private jet

2 Likes

A Sun Country Boeing 737-800 operating a military charter between Guantanamo, Cuba and NAS JAX (Sun Country does it now after the whole Miami Air International Flight 293 thing and then Air Miami International’s COVID(?) related bankruptcy)

Charter flight for the LA Rams. Heading to Green Bay to face the Packers

An Atlas Air 747 charter flight for the Baltimore Ravens. Heading to Buffalo to face against the Bills

2 Likes