FlightRadar24 Findings | Part 2

Anyone know what happened?

The plane squaked again

3 Likes

I think FlightRadar24 didn’t update the info that it is United Express, not American Eagle yet

1 Like

Avianca A320 with the Star Alliance livery coming to Orlando from Bogota!

2 Likes

Found Colorado One!

1 Like

Does anyone know what happened here? It went to Kuwait City via Frankfurt, Portsmouth, and El Paso, and is now on its way back 🤨

(@Ishrion)

1 Like

Probably military charter?

It could be, but the government doesn’t have a contract with United for cargo or the transportation of soldiers so I don’t know for sure. Also, Kuwait isn’t usually a “military theater” for the U.S.

1 Like

Honestly no clue, but the aircraft started in Xiamen 4 days ago which is where Polaris Business Class retrofits are taking place.

Not sure why they’d go for ELP, HHN, PSM, and Kuwait City after.

2 Likes

Atlas and Sun Country used to do military charters to KWI and HHN very often. Also CMB is the callsign of the CRAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Reserve_Air_Fleet

1 Like

Generic 757 labeled as Icelandair coming from KBFI to PANC. Very interesting. Could it be a delivery flight? I wouldn’t assume so because the 757 is out of production.

1 Like

Found the Goodyear blimp today and yesterday

1 Like

What an odd origin…

2 Likes

LOL that’s a real city

4 Likes

@Suhas @BadPlane @Joshua_Kincheloe for some reason we got another Queen today, and will tomorrow! She hasn’t abandoned Austin yet 😊

4 Likes

Well…

2 Likes

BA has to give us proper closure, this is unacceptable lol

1 Like

Some finds today

Jaffa Jet!

Hercules

New Aegean

Last, but not least, Michael O’Leary’s private jet

1 Like

It seems to be transforming into a 757F.

2 Likes

Found the Antonov randomly flying over the Atlantic

By randomly I mean not looking up the registration of the plane