FlightCast LIVE from San Fransisco! 251800ZFEB17

![image](upload://xJFn8sdItPeAmL2YB4a8NNCO4SD.jpg)

It’s almost here! FlightCast will be streaming LIVE to our YouTube channel on Saturday, February 25th, 2017 at 1000PST/1800Z from San Fransisco, California! This episode will feature the entire FDS staff - this is one you do not want to miss!

Be sure to subscribe to the FlightCast YouTube Channel to receive streaming notifications. See you there!

https://youtube.com/flightcastaudio

30 Likes

I can’t wait for this! Thanks for all of your hard work!

1 Like

Can’t wait! I’ll be listening!

1 Like

Jason thanks for making this good timing for Europe also. I’ll be sure to watch.

Dare I ask, what do you have planned?

2 Likes

Wow that’s going to be awesome! Can’t wait…!

1 Like

This is great. Look forward to it.

1 Like

They must have something planned … 😉

1 Like

I know what your thinking … global !

5 Likes

Will be there inshallah

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait! Ive got one question… will this be available after the live stream?

2 Likes

Yes - it definitely will. I realize that’s very early the next day for you! It will be available both on YouTube after the fact, and via the normal podcast in audio form.

6 Likes

Nice! Thankyou! :) :)

1 Like

Make sure you discuss about myself and my wonderful qualities. ;)

That aside, I’m glad there’s a huge effort to deliver a quality stream to get in touch with the community. Already miles ahead from last time! Thanks, Jay. Looking forward to seeing the live feed and chat interaction.

3 Likes

The day after my first flight lesson! Can’t wait to see this one!

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to watch this after it’s been livestreamed, just as long as this topic doesn’t turn into “Spoil That Livestream”

This is great! You haven’t had a talk with Philippe in a long time!

1 Like

Its topics like this that make me can’t wait.

New here. Can’t wait to see what goes on.
-N606KL-

Wanna invite me too? I live 30 minutes from San Francisco,

i’ll bring snacks and all of that

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.