FlightCast Episode 56 - Dash 8 Pilot Rashid

flightcast-e56-pilot-rashid

Rashid flies a Q400 for WestJet out of Toronto Pearson and this week he chatted with us about his journey to becoming a pilot, including getting his CPL in another part of the world and converting. This guy is a great inspiration to young pilots and those who aspire to be a pilot as a career.

We also learn about an in-flight emergency and guess what… he really likes Infinite Flight! 😱

Thanks for listening and happy landings.
Jason

42 Likes

Very excited to listen to this one in the car today! The Dash-8 is my favorite aircraft, and probably because of Infinite Flight. Great job Jason!

9 Likes

This was a really good episode Jason! The positivity from Rashid and all the stories really made for an enjoyable listen.

7 Likes

Jason,

Once again you hosted an awesome episode with Mark Denton as your Co-Host. Pilot Rashid is well spoken, and his positive outlook should resonate to our community of future pilots and air traffic controllers. Interviews like this are the catalyst to aspiring aviation enthusiasts and the workforce behind aviation as a whole. I was really excited to hear his responses to our questions as he was able to shed light on his milestones of his career path coupled with the foundation of his work ethic coming from his family’s business. I would love to come down to Atlanta in October to join up with everyone face to face as we share the same great passions for aviation so maybe I can pull something off to fly in for the weekend.

Thanks again @jasonrosewell, @Mark_Denton and Pilot Rashid,

Chris Levet

13 Likes

Wow! I follow this guy on Insta! Will definitely be listing to this!

6 Likes

Thanks, Chris! That’s very kind of you. We’d love to see you at AWW!

12 Likes

I need to listen to find out what he likes most about Infinite Flight, does he love the Dash 8, or other aircraft. Need to watch

3 Likes

Just listen, you won’t be disappointed 😉

3 Likes

Just listened to it, and I have to say that this guy’s story is really interesting. Different from every other story that I’ve heard on Flightcast.

3 Likes

This is my first time listening to Flightcast and it’s hard to ignore how soothing Jason’s voice is haha 😅 Great episode guys!

4 Likes

For the right price, I’ll call you on the phone and sing you to sleep.

9 Likes

#Please_Make_it_Free

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.