FlightCast Episode 40 - Plane Spotting & De-Icing

Hey FlightCast Listeners!

Join us this week as we hear from aviation photographer and de-icing bay lead at Mcdonald—Cartier International Airport in Ottawa Canada, Jan Jasinski. Jan is also a student pilot on the Cessna 150, and a body builder! Oh… and he’s in university too.

#Episode

#Follow Jan on Instagram

Thanks for listening!
Jason

39 Likes

Sounds interesting, I will listen to it later.

2 Likes

When will I be interviewed? If I do I’d be the first South African on there (just saying) plus I’m a spotter at johannesburg :) Only joking although it would be great!

3 Likes

Me too! I’d be the first 2 year old…girl named Bob…who lives in Antarctica…And makes planes out of snow and Ice on the podcast! Just Kidding LOL

2 Likes

Haha, but I wasn’t kidding 😶

2 Likes

Oh I know! I think it would be cool to see you on the podcast:-)

1 Like

Where do we see your photos?

2 Likes

I’ll send you a PM of some and check my plane spotting topics :) I’ll send you photos later. They are labeled as O.R Tambo Plane Spotting

2 Likes

Nice! I’ll listen in after school.

1 Like

Just came back from Basketball practice, and the first thing I did was turn on the podcast. Awesome work Jason.

nice episode, will check out his pics, minus the 172 little bit later

2 Likes

Going to listen to this episode (delayed)

I’m humiliated it took me so long to listen to this episode but Jason this was by far one of my favorites and yes part of it because of this whole new FlightCast Airport Cafe. I am looking forward to it, best of luck!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.