FlightCast Episode 34 - Infinite Flight Consulting with Ryan Vince

Hey FlightCast Fans!

As you know, @Ryan_Vince joined us for a chat about livery design and working as a ramp agent at John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)! Thanks for listening, and please give us a share on facebook or twitter!

27 Likes

Looks awesome. Can’t wait to listen to it :)

1 Like

Awesome! Will listen to today back from school.

2 Likes

Finnaly out…gonna listen quick soon…hope I get the question I posted

1 Like

Great episode, I really enjoyed it.

My question was in it!

1 Like

Anyone know if mine was in it? I haven’t had time to listen yet… :(

1 Like

Won’t be able to listen till tomorrow due to hospital related things but great having something to look forward to again. Great podcast Jason! Great episode Ryan!

1 Like

C130 Confirmed OMG I’m sooo excited

5 Likes

“it’s official , the cat is out of the bag !” - Mark Denton.

🎉

3 Likes

Ha, listened to it this morning at 1:00AM CST during the election. Guess I was lucky it was up!

1 Like

Your question was mentioned.

2 Likes

Haha extra motivation to listen lol thanks bud

1 Like

I’ve finished listening and I didn’t find your question 😬

3 Likes

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

Wait wait wait…he primarily works for Frontier Airlines? 😳 #frontierairlines

1 Like

Hire him for your va ;)

Was my question there?

A transcript of the podcast would be really useful for future podcasts, it would be really useful and well appreciated, because it is only audio and no visual, making it harder to make out what you’re saying for me.

I would love to have transcripts. Unfortunately they take anywhere from 2-4 hours of steady work to complete. I have 2 or 3 episodes transcribed but all volunteers who have wanted to assist have abandoned the project before completing due to the workload.

Sorry - at this point, you can turn on subtitles on YouTube and they are sort of correct. It’s automated unless I upload them, and the automation is close, but I’m not sure it’s worth doing.

I just don’t have the resources to add transcriptions or correct subtitles at this time.

3 Likes