FlightCast Episode 31 - LIVE at IFModCon16 Now Available

Hey FlightCast fans!

The episode we recorded live in Atlanta, GA is now on iTunes, Google Play Music, and flightcast.audio. Check it out with @Laura, @Mark_Denton, @Heavydriver, @Tyler_Shelton, @Stephen_Wilson, and @Joe!

Enjoy!

42 Likes

Enjoy? Enjoy? No I won’t enjoy it my friend. I LOVE IT!!! Best podcast episode yet…Thank you so much. Another great production. Just need to find my mug again…nice amount of coffeee,ehhhh yep! I’m ready to listen ☕️

4 Likes

How much time did it take for you to enhance the audio? I could sometimes barely hear some of you guys during the livestream even with headphones on.

2 Likes

We recorded the audio with a couple of condenser vocal microphones that you can see in the video, and I used my SM58. That’s the audio you hear in iTunes and on the website. Joe also recorded his audio remotely and sent it to me. The audio you heard on facebook was from the device that was recording it. There are ways around that but we just didn’t have the gear or the time to make the live broadcast the best it could be.

6 Likes

Looks good, can’t wait to listen to it :)

2 Likes

That’s tomorrow’s commute listening sorted then.

2 Likes

No offense @jasonrosewell but I expected you to be taller. insert guilty feeling

9 Likes

Wow nice episode… Worth the hour I lost for practising mathematics for tomorrow’s exam.

11 Likes

Who needs math? I’d rather listen to the podcast all day than sit in an extremely uncomfortable metal chair.

6 Likes

Says the guy who wants to be a pilot ;)

6 Likes

@Nick_Catalano You should know how to math for that.

6 Likes

I’m not sure why, @Ninetales but I expected you to be more polite. What is it with kids these days? No respect whatsoever.

21 Likes

I’m planning to be an ATC. I know enough math already, I’m almost out of Secondary school

2 Likes

Jason your humor is awesome

2 Likes

Hehe I study mechanical engineering and I dont even know enough maths for applying even at my local car manufacturer ( 3rd semester :D )

2 Likes

I am quite young.

3 Likes

Great podcast! Let me know when you wanna do “#IFFanConToronto” at Pearson. Hopefully before it starts snowing!

2 Likes

Cool! I’m listening to this while I’m doing homework :)

Dear @jasonrosewell,

Thank you for videotaping this. It is nice to see everyone. I really enjoyed this video. My favorite part was Mark dancing in a speedo.

Sincerely,
Andrew

7 Likes