No words but you give me a big smile on my face :D

1 Like

Those are words sadly.

@carson exposed!!!1

according to skyhawk heavy,

carson is grounded!!11

The clown idea is more accurate

5 Likes

Great comment about the thick skin, that’s something that is essential for a good moderator, or a good forum member. Great interview @MishaCamp!

1 Like

Thank you sir

1 Like

I liked your comment saying how the slightest insult can be taken as offensive by some members. We are all different, what may appear as a joke to some may be taken as an insult to a child. That’s very empathetic of you mishabae.

4 Likes

It was for you as I know you’re a sensitive soul CJ

2 Likes

@jasonrosewell one of my new favorite episodes!!! ❤️❤️
@MishaCamp I’m glad to finally get to hear your voice and listen to you in the podcast! Thank you for everything you have done! I appreciate you my friend :)
@Mark_Denton still got that gravelly awesome voice ;)

1 Like

Awesome interviews @jasonrosewell and thanks for the shout out @Mark_Denton😊👍🏼 and yes anyone working for FDS especially real world pilots are disqualified for all competitions 😊😉👍🏼 But still the best no flaps landing I have ever seen. 📽📽

1 Like

I mean it in a way like “you have no idea what you are talking about and I don’t know what to say… Better just smile and keep quiet” :)

1 Like

Yeah I have to give @MishaCamp credit for that comeback. Even a blind hog will find an acorn every now and again.

7 Likes

Join up the Podcast Anniversery Flight tomorrow at 1400Z. Here is the thread for more information

People included are Misha Camp and Jason himself!!! I am so pumped for this and the more aircraft and pilots the more enjoyable it will be.

@Mark_Denton do you have a video submission thread?

Video submission for?

The YouTube tutorials

1 Like

Yes those…do you have a thread on topic suggestions?

Tutorials category

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.