FlightCast Episode 16 - Turboprops

Hi Everyone!

This is a good one for all aviation enthusiasts! This week I invited @Heavydriver for a feature chat on the Dash 8 and Turboprops. This guy knows his stuff! Check it out and please share.

Website: http://flightcast.audio/podcast/episode-16-turboprops-heavydriver/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zJjJ9sXJ80

Thanks for listening!

• Jason
22 Likes

Thanks for making these Jason, they are always fun to listen to!

2 Likes

My pleasure, man! So happy to contribute to this awesome community. Thanks for that :)

2 Likes

Good job!, seems that he is a turboprop expert!

• The best Episode!
  • Excellent but not the best
  • Really good
  • Good
  • not bad
  • bad
  • the worst

0 voters

I’m more of a visual learner, so listening to a audio file is kinda monotonous for me, I understand some people prefer this, but have you ever thought of making the video with a webcam and capturing the Skype call? Maybe you can upload both files and have an audio file and a YouTube video.

Thanks for the feedback, Rob. I have thought about that, but it would require more editing work and this is a part time, [mostly] volunteer gig for me. There’s a chance of a video cast in the fall however, so keep your eyes peeled for that :)

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hi Jason! Thanks for your podcasts ;)

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I’ll look forward to future updates!

1 Like

Hope everyone who listened paid close attention to the last 3-5 minutes. Much respect @jasonrosewell

4 Likes

Sad to hear about the internal issues of IFATC. They have come a long way in such a short amount of time! As an outsider, I really appreciate the professionalism and integrity they display around here daily. I think they do great work… I’m glad that I don’t know what that was about, sounds frustrating.

1 Like

Good listen, cheers!

3 Likes

Thanks for the great feedback guys - glad you’re all loving it (well… a large percentage of you are anyway) :)

3 Likes