FlightCast Cafe: From Spotter to Flying with Chris Leipelt

Hey everyone!

A new FlightCast Cafe post is available to all Cafe subscribers. IFATC and forum member, @cleipelt and his brother Owen took me flying in San Francisco and we met up with Laura Laban in her Citabria at Half Moon Bay for brunch! @Tyler_Shelton and @Stephen_Wilson joined us as well.

In this feature video, Chris shares his story of how he is getting deeper into aviation. To become a FlightCast Cafe member, head to flightcast.audio/cafe. Enjoy!

Jason

19 Likes

Is there a way to listen if we already are subscribed to LiveFlight? I know that you said something regarding LiveFlight and FlightCast with some special offer.

1 Like

Yes - you received an email with a unique promo code to try FlightCast Cafe for one month if you were a LiveFlight Horizon subscriber last week. But remember, that’s only for Crew Members, and they have access to videos that are 7 days prior to their signup date and on. So to see this video as a crew member, sign up soon ;)

Who would I have recieved that email from, LiveFlight? If so, I haven’t gotten an email with a promo code. 😳

Yessir. If you are a Horizon subscriber and were one two weeks ago, that’s when the email went out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.