Flight with 30 Pilots | AIVA Universal Metropolitan Event | Picture Book

Here at Air India Virtual, we have just wrapped-up our latest IFC event: the AIVA Universal Metropolitan flight from the two great metropoles of Mumbai and Hong Kong.

The event celebrated the connection between the two distinct, yet synchronous megacities of Mumbai and Hong Kong. Both were formerly part of the British Empire and have now carved out a niche in financial services and entertainment across their respective regions. Both are the financial heartbeats of their region. One can realize their wildest dreams in both cosmopolitan cities.

We at Air India Virtual would like to express our nimantran (Sanskrit: invitation) for you to come fly with us. You can apply here: http://myairindiava.in/join.php

Our IFC thread: [NEW!] Air India Virtual | Official Thread | 2020

Server: Expert
Route: VABB (Mumbai) – VHHH (Hong Kong)
Time:2020-04-25T08:00:00Z2020-04-25T14:00:00Z

The Queen of the Skies as she waits for her turn to pushback at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai

Clear skies await the palaces in the sky.

@Anshul28 waiting for his take-off clearance as he lines-up on Runway 27.

“…and we’ve got lift-off!” Five hours await us to ‘Asia’s World City’.

India’s beating financial heart: Mumbai; right behind us.

Kolkata, West Bengal; India’s cultural capital and its city of joy, primarily because the sweets there are too good to pass up!

Over the fertile plains of Bangladesh.

We were treated to a picturesque approach over the Pearl River Delta, which involved flying over the world’s gambling capital: Macau.

Post-arrival at Chek Lap Kok International Airport, Hong Kong.

That’s it folks. Thank you to everyone for coming!

22 Likes

Those are some great shots! Amazing work!

4 Likes

Thank you Captain, we are glad you liked them!

2 Likes

I saw the very long line of you guys on Liveflight! Nice job.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Yes indeed our wildest expectations were blown out of the water when our line spanned over half of India! We appreciate you taking the time to view this thread!

3 Likes

Lovely Pictures! Glad to have participated!

1 Like

Great shots! I think I did, as @EyesSkyward mentioned, previously, I saw your long line too! I somehow caught it on the corner of my eye, your massive line!

4 Likes

We can’t wait long enough to see your pictures as well! We are glad that you enjoyed the event.

2 Likes

This was a ripper of an event! It’s safe to say this event blew out expectations out of the water. More so, the inclusion of the AIVA Events Feedback form will help to turn out even better events in the coming days.

2 Likes