Flight Windows

Happy Easter all!

I was looking at some flight pictures earlier and the lights in the windows were lit up, unlike the ones on mine which are not. Obviously this is not a huge issue, just nice to see if anyone knows the cause. Thanks!

Details:

Device - iPad Air 2
Operating System - iOS 10
Modifications/Jailbroken - None / No

Attempts/Steps Taken - Turned on and off all legitimate settings that could be a solution.

Screen Shots - Seens self explanatory, but if one is needed I will put one up upon request.

Other information: I know window lights are not supported on all aircraft, but Iā€™m pretty sure they are supported on the 787-9, and 95% sure it works on the Bombardier Dash 8-Q400. I do not know however if there is a button in game to turn the lights on (like there is for no smoking seat belts, lights, etc.

Thank you and Happy Easter!

2 Likes

This is in the global update. At the moment, the lights are bright, but not half as bright as global.

If you have a look on the Evolution of global thread, there is many a conversation about the new cabin lighting compared to old.

1 Like

Hi there! Try to restart the app, go to the graphics page and put aircraft quality to high or very high. This should fix it. Happy Easter! :)

5 Likes

Thank you so much! That fixed it completely!