Flight together

Hello this is just wanting to let anybody know that if you want to do a flight with me PM me with the flight time etc.

Recommended flight time is: 7/8/9 Hours

Please make a topic in the #live:groupflights category and read all the rules listed below, thanks.

1 Like

I just wanted to give the message to the IFC to see if anybody wants to join me. This is just quick I don’t want to have a mini fly out

2 Likes

You don’t need to have a Flyout that’s why it’s called the #live:groupflights category because you fly in a group.

Well. Don’t they need time and have to have a lot of info

1 Like

No you need to just have it held in the next 3 hours or it gets closed

Like since I’m in a time schedule I would just like to tell anybody who wants to join me give me a flight via PM with all the info

1 Like

I don’t have 3 hours

1 Like

It needs to look like this, and you can have it held in 10 minutes you don’t have to wait 3 hours, but you won’t get anyone if you don’t give at least 1 hour notice.

I can never think of flights so that’s why I just wanted to pm me and say something like

“Hello I would like to do a flight with you. We can do from —- to —- and cruise at —- etc.”

Well have a look these,

1 Like

I’ll find out. Thanks for the help mate.

1 Like

Your welcome mate, anytime.

2 Likes

We all struggle finding flights, I’m making a massive table of flights, with the callsign and flight time, all real, so that for anyone in the community who doesn’t have an idea can have one. Ive just flown a BA A380 from EGLL-KORD. Took me around 8 hours with a late descent and no flaps, because my phone is like the iPhone X, and the home button kept popping up and covering the flaps and systems board…l

2 Likes

Thanks for the help @Qantas094 and also @Ecoops123

2 Likes

Your welcome mate

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.