Flight Time Limit?

Hello people up past their bed time I’m currently trying to see how long I can be in a single flight without the game crashing and I was wondering if there is an actual limit of hours you can be in game before the game actually crashes from scencoey overload or some big word that y’all geeks use. No hate I love y’all. I’m currently slightly more than 24 hours in and about to fly to Zurich to continue the test and I was wondering if there is an actual answer that’s been proven so I don’t have to keep waking up and checking liveflightapp to see if the game crashed yet. Anyone know? Also my bad if this is under the wrong category Ik one of y’all will help me so thanks

1 Like

Hey Christian! Your flight can run as long as your device can really take it. Pretty sure it’s more common around the 25 hour point of flights to see an app crash. It really depends on your device I’d say and how well it runs especially during long periods of time. Lower your graphics to reduce possible stress on your device which should decrease your chances of an app crash.

1 Like

I have seen people fly for 50 hours. You can fly “infinitely” (hehe) in Infinite Flight

Just make sure you monitor you device’s performance, it can lower a lot

4 Likes

Yeah I probably don’t need the graphics so good when i’m not even alive

1 Like

you just made me cringe but it’s okay my gator friend will forgive you thanks

2 Likes

Fly 24/7 lol

Yeah but have them down when you arrive. Other aircraft in the area can be a huge contributing factor to an app crash especially after a very very long session.

1 Like

They wouldn’t call it Infinite Flight if they didn’t mean it ;)

1 Like

crashes 5 mins after you start the flight

2 Likes

yeah i wasn’t thinking about that maybe i shouldn’t go into the days hub airport

1 Like

I would avoid that for sure if I were you if you want to continue with your session. Just know at some point whether it may be 40 hours into your session your device will give out and crash. Your flight data/stats will as always be saved though from the last point of your flight.

1 Like

Cool so i’m going to an unrealistic route for a AAL 789 just for the world record

Best of luck and enjoy! If you need anything feel more than free to pm me. 😊

Can you supply large amounts of coffee and krispy kream donuts must be hot or will not be accepted every 10 mins

1 Like

yup game crashed at 25 hours exactly goodnight guys and gals

My max time in one session is 68hrs. I was trying to get 120hrs but 5min before 69 my engines died and the game told me someone else is using my account :/

1 Like

As @DIEGO11 noted below, it is true. I have test flown 3 times on an iPad Pro with serious RAM and the system automatically cut my throttles just before 69 hours on all occasions( account being used on another device thingy…) You can’t recover your flight once this mode kicks in.

1 Like

So are we saying that 69 hours is the limit? Perfect

So basically what’s probably happened is that someone at FDS used this limit just for fun and didn’t think anyone would check it and then you come and try it 3 times. Absolute madlad

1 Like

It’s been tested and 70 hours seems to be the record without crashing. Once you reach that point, the crash probability will get larger and larger.