Flight Sim show 2019 | RAF Cosford 5-6th October 2019

It’s Back!

For the second year in a row Infinite Flight are joining the exhibition team at the Flight Sim show 2019. Hosted at the RAF Cosford Museum it promises to be another spectacular event for the whole community. This year the event has been extended to two days giving us all more time to catch up and talk all things Infinite Flight and more.

Registration

Tickets are now available, £10 for a day ticket or £18 for the weekend, a bargain if you ask me. Tickets can be booked here, Tickets.

It would be great to let the community know if you’re coming not only to aid the developers when it comes to organising a possible meet-up but also giving confidence to other community members that they won’t be the only one. If you are definitely coming or thinking strongly then fill out this Form and I’ll post a list of attendees below.

Attendee list
@Matt
@ewanfleming
@Goran12
@Marc
@Jack_BC

Press Release

Flight Sim 2019 - The Perfect Weekend Break!

We’re proud to be hosting this show for the seventh consecutive year, but with one big difference this time! Flight Sim 2019 will once again be returning to the RAF Museum Cosford but, due to popular demand, this year’s show will be extended to a two-day event, allowing visitors extra time to check out everything on show and to enjoy more presentations. You might also wish to take the opportunity to take a look around the wonderful RAF Museum, where entry is free to all visitors.

Prices for entry to Flight Sim 2019 can be found below – there are savings if you buy advance tickets and even bigger savings if you choose the weekend tickets. Keep an eye on the Flight Sim 2019 website for all the latest news about exhibitors and events over the weekend.

We guarantee a very warm welcome to experienced desktop pilots and to aviation enthusiasts who are keen to find out more about life in the virtual skies.

Flight Sim 2019 is organised and hosted by Just Flight, in association with media sponsor PC Pilot magazine.

Still not convinced?

Check out some pictures from last year

Credit: IF Instagram

Credit: BAVA Instagram

26 Likes

I’m coming this year I went 2 years ago can’t wait to meet the team!

2 Likes

Very strongly mulling it over this time around. The question is which airport to fly into…

1 Like

Am going on the Saturday just bought my tickets

1 Like

London city from New York is cool if your budget stretches that far. If not then flying into Heathrow is always a sight to behold, and if you’re lucky you’ll have nice views over London on approach.

Birmingham

Booked tickets coming on saturday cant wait

1 Like

I recommend EGBB

This looks super fun! Although, since I live on the west coast of the US flights anywhere to Europe are extremely expensive and I probably can’t make it.

Just booked my flights.

I’ll be arriving in the late evening on Friday and I’m gonna fly back in the early morning on Sunday as I have to be back at home Sunday afternoon (and the early flight was half the price of a later one 😄)

1 Like

You need to tell me what flight you are going on 😉 I am planning to fly in and @Nick_Wing will be going by car from Switzerland.

1 Like

Booked! Birthday treat

considering of not going to school for a few days to come here

We’re getting closer and closer! I’m looking forward to meet some of you guys.

LHR meet-up was great. I’m curious to see how an actual Expo will turn out!

2 Likes

Just over 2 weeks now!

Had great fun yesterday!

Continue in other topic