Flight Sim Expo 2019 - Information Thread

Wish I could come but I live all the way in Australia! Plus it’s really expensive for flights, now I’m wishing Qantas had already started it’s non-stop flights. 😂

2 Likes

Don’t complain. I’ll have to be up at 3 for DEN-MCO and tomorrow at 4 for work.

3 Likes

I hope IF devs will release some updates for these days. Thats just a wish, could be real or could stay as a dream. But it would bring success us.

😊

2 Likes

I would’ve come, but I need to start saving up for college so I can’t waste (not really a waste)money on the Expo.Have fun guys! Hopefully I will be there next year

2 Likes

What happened to the London meetup?

2 Likes

Still happening. June 15th

3 Likes

For anyone who hasn’t done it yet, here’s the GroupMe QR code. Allows you to get in touch with any of us quickly throughout the weekend.

3 Likes

How can I scan the QR code if I’m already on my phone?

Also, can we just walk around and browse the different simulators at the Convention?

3 Likes

Get the QR code up on another device (tablet, computer, another phone) and scan it with your phone

And yes. Lots of toys to play with at this convention. It’s a good sized event.

3 Likes

We might be on the same plane then ;)

3 Likes

I’m heading out on Friday though. The 6am Departure

1 Like

Headed out Thursday. 6am as well. I will see you at the expo then :)

3 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

The QR code goes to this URL: https://groupme.com/join_group/50532177/PvK7dZrS

2 Likes

Sorry I can come. Would like to see you all in preson. Even if I could afford it, my mom would say this is how predetors get kids 🙄

8 Likes

It is sinking in that I will be finally be meeting some community members face to face! Thanks @Chris_S for compiling the information and @JoshFly8 for peer-pressuring me to show my face somewhere. 😁

My travel plans:
Friday:
WS 506 YXE-YYZ (737-800)
WS 1226 YYZ-MCO (737-800)

Staying at the Renaissance

Monday:
DL 606 MCO-MSP (757-200)
DL 4810 MSP-YXE (E175)

6 Likes

Can I still get tickets?

1 Like

Yeah you can. https://flightsimexpo.regfox.com/2019

Cant wait to see yall out there this weekend and cant wait to meet some IF People.

KSFO-KATL (11:15PM 6th)
KATL-KMCO (7:55Am 7th)

KMCO-KATL
KATL-KSFO

2 Likes

Stopping at MSP I see you are! Hopefully, you enjoy your stay :)

2 Likes

Going to try to go next year - Tried this year unfortunately work got in the way.

2 Likes