Flight Sim 2019 Cosford Community Meetup!

Nah man. Give me that gold encrusted pizza.

3 Likes

Before we go on topic, this came to mind:

I just see it advertised so much 🙄

This topic is so dead.

2 Likes

Look to my coming…

On the 5th day… 😊

5 Likes

Hm. Almost a year heh? Infinite Flight Community Meetup Orlando 2019
Welp…

2 Likes

Since we were last in the UK 🙄

8 Likes

😉

2 Likes

Why are we doing this to the staff… 😂.

I was at the Heathrow Meet Up, I’m not sure if I’m coming to Cosford though, I’d love to. 😫

1 Like

Those monkeys don’t count.

8 Likes

But the monkeys can’t wait to see you again in Europe 🐵😂

7 Likes

When are u guys coming to canada

1 Like

Could anyone get photos for me.
Also Come to Australia

2 Likes

Come to the middle east! Like UAE or Qatar. it would be a blast!

2 Likes

Is anyone going to be there on the Friday night also, maybe able to make it then

2 Likes

Little change of plan from my side. Had to rebook on a way earlier flight back home on Sunday. Instead of 6pm, I know leave at 7am.

I’ll be staying in Wolverhampton only for one night, Friday to Saturday. Directly after the Meet Up on Saturday I head back to the airport in Birmingham in order to get my flight on Sunday.

Looking at my schedule and the workload I just got from the university, I probably should cancel the trip completely. So that’s the compromise. I won’t get to go to the Expo on Sunday, but I got the afternoon to work for school. It’ll work out 😂

2 Likes

Screw school. YOLO.

2 Likes

That was my original thought as well, however if I don’t complete said assignment I won’t be allowed to write the exam in January. And if I can’t write the exam, I fail the semester. And if I fail the semester, I have to start over again in July. Got to set some priorities somewhere, as much as I’d have loved to stay until Sunday night 😂😑

2 Likes

Yeah, in Cosford #traitor

8 Likes

Aww, I’m looking forward to see you too! 🤗

2 Likes

I doubt I’m going now 😓

1 Like

I going to it first time ever

3 Likes