Flight Sim 2018 | RAF Cosford 6/10/18

You can also watch this one.

I know what you mean. I once had to sit on the M25 going from J3-J15 for 3 HOURS!
That was painful!

Anyway I have just arrived in Birmingham and now walking to the event location from the car park :)

1 Like

Only an hour an 25 till their presentation!

1 Like

Guys, I would recommend following @ifcmagazine on Instagram. They are gonna livestream everything.

2 Likes

Is anyone live streaming right now?

Woldwide is live!

Come join our livestream on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ifcmagazine/

LIVE REPLAY AND A-10 CONFIRMED COMING soon. With exporting replays.

6 Likes

Thats it… Its great but no 737 mention… Was hoping for more hype.

2 Likes

Or A330 for that matter.

2 Likes

She just mentioned about the 737

2 Likes

I didnt catch what she said, anyone hear…

Only confirmed a10 rework, no word bout anything else. And live replay

The new wheels and wingflex. Possibly a new cockpit too

4 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, new liveries as well (on A10)

1 Like

I thought they were gonna announce things we didn’t know before, but everything that has been announced was announced at the flight sim expo 2018 in Vegas.

What with you being a real world BA pilot, there are going to be some BAVA members at the event and I’m sure they would love to learn about your job and expertise!

Flash flight!

17 Likes

Actually disappointing. Hoped for much more information, what they said this time is basically the same as they said in Las Vegas. Let’s see how the day continues.

11 Likes

A bit dissapointed… was hoping for a new aircraft to be announced (A-10 we already knew about.)

5 Likes

Why would you be disappointed? This is a show for a whole different demographic e.g Europe not the US. Plus it’s mainly for perspective people, new or potential customers, I wouldn’t go there in the sole hope of learning something new because the whole point ultimately is to advertise their flight sim directly to the market they intend to sell to.

14 Likes