Flight Sim 2018 | RAF Cosford 6/10/18

I know. I remember this when I use to live in the U.K.

1 Like

Gosh I don’t think I would come if I had to do that 😂

2 Likes

Exactly haha nightmare. Good spotting location for LHR though… every cloud and all that.

I would totally go if I still lived in Europe! Oh well, I’ll just watch the Instagram stories. Have fun everyone!

Oooh are you flying on that beautiful SAS A320NEO?

2 Likes

Guys Infinite Flight is at the 19th booth!

1 Like

Yes he is!

3 Likes

Wait,SAS Ireland,what the heck is that?!

That is where the plane is registered. I think they don’t pay Taxes in Ireland, so SAS setup a subsidiary there.

3 Likes

Have a great show everyone, I look forward to seeing the pics, unfortantly I cant attend (though I wont be a million miles away) as joining a ship on the Sunday so spending time with the famiily on Saturday!

happy landings All!

2 Likes

I wish I could go but Imlive in Dubai which is 7 hours away ):

What time will the live stream be in UK time, just so I can convert it to my own time zone and try to watch?

Infinite Flight have their presentation at 9:45. There will be many live-streams from various people on Instagram. Here is one account for example, https://instagram.com/p/BoSKKaMAB_E/

2 Likes

Yep! I’ll be hosting a “takeover” of the BAVA Instagram and am planning on Livestreaming the presentation.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m gonna have to wait to watch it because it’s gonna be 4:45 AM in my time when it will be streamed lol.

1 Like

Do you guys think they are going to introduce new airplanes?

I would hope so, or at least what next for the future of IF

There is a lot they could talk about, I think every single feature request with more than 100 votes is waiting for an “official” response.

Follow the ATC Education Group on Instagram to get another vantage point from the Flight Sim 2018 at the Infinite Flight booth, in case you missed the chance to go!

1 Like

4 hours left before the big announcement!

1 Like