Flight Sim 2018 | RAF Cosford 6/10/18

I can now 100% confirm that I will be coming. I will be flying from Basel (LFSB) to Frankfurt (EDDF) and from there I will fly to Birmingham (EGBB).

1 Like

I will be there too, flights, hotel, everything booked 😁
So exited to meet the IF devs and community members 🤩

3 Likes

Booked! Less than a month away now 👀

6 Likes

Just over a week and a half to go until this guys! We are finalising a location to have a meetup afterwards if possible. Hope to see you all there! Don’t forget to book your tickets. Link below!

http://www.flightsimshow.com

12 Likes

Ooooooh I’m coming :)

2 Likes

Worldwide Magazine Livestream

With Cosford fast approaching I’m here to promote Worldwide magazine. They will be live streaming the whole day and they’ll be showcasing all of the new features that FDS have in store for us!

social-instagram-new-circle-512 Follow @ifcmagazine on Instagram!

Ask us some Questions!

As well as live streaming the whole event, they’ll also be doing a Live Q&A with some of the developers and moderators. Please do NOT ask your questions in this thread as it will clog it up & none of us want that
If you want to ask a question there are lots of possibilities:

• Go to the Worldwide thread and leave your questions there!
  • A picture will be posted on the Instagram page so if you can’t make the live stream pop them in the comments!
  • Join the live stream & leave your question in the comments!

If you can’t make the live stream don’t worry because the it will be rewatchable if you miss it.

The Worldwide team look forward to seeing you there!

This post it moderator approved

1 Like

I hope I’m gonna be able to at least join the live stream! Of course this event is happening the weekend I’m flying to Ohio to see a college. Saturday is action packed. 🤞🏻

1 Like

Hey gang!

Almost that time. Here is the official information for our community meetup after the show! Hope we can see you there.

The Mount Hotel, Wolverhampton, Main Bar (all ages) [map & directions]

Date/Time

Saturday, October 6th at 8:00PM

FS2018-Community-Meetup-Facebook

15 Likes

By the way guys, if you’ve looked at the map of where The Mount is, you might have noticed it’s a tad outside of town (approx 45-60mins on foot). If you don’t have a car, and you’re staying in the centre of Wolverhampton/somewhere that’s a train ride away, there’s a couple options for getting back into town later than night.

1. Ubers will be pretty plentiful at that time of night. They’ll probably take you around 10-15 minutes to head back into town, plus however long it takes for the car to get to you. These would usually cost £3-10, however on a Saturday night they might be slightly pricier due to the increased demand at the time.

2. There are buses that leave from the nearby The Crescent and Tettenhall Wood Institute stops (one on the hour and every 20 minutes after, and one at 52 mins past every hour for their respective stops). These will take you straight into town, taking 20-25 minutes, and they’ll set you back probably 2 or 3 quid.

4 Likes

This makes me so sad that I can’t make it. I’m deploying next week so I’m spending my last weekend with my wife and pooches!

I hope everyone has an awesome time and make sure you all have a drink or 7 for me!

10 Likes

Best of luck mate 👍🏻

1 Like

Thanks, Ewen!

PS I’m glad you made it out of the room of mustached men. That was a close one.

8 Likes

Or take a look at a local taxi company and compare prices 🤷🏽‍♂️

Time to go!

26 Likes

Have a safe flight Seb! I am only leaving tomorrow.

1 Like

Is this the tracking thread for Flight Sim 2018?

Where you flying from and to

I would say yes. If you want more news go here!

Ok thanks 👍

Stockholm, Arlanda (ESSA) to LHR.

4 Likes