Flight Sim 2018 | RAF Cosford 6/10/18

This year FDS will be showcasing Infinite Flight at the Flight Sim show this coming Autumn. Hosted at RAF Cosford which is located approximately 35 minutes by train outside of Birmingham.

Would be a great opportunity for everyone from the UK to meet up like our American friends recently did at the FS Expo in Las Vegas.

There are plenty of good hotels located nearby to RAF Cosford as well as in the centre of Birmingham. The organisers will be putting on a shuttle bus from Cosford station to the Exhibition.

Tickets are already on sale for the grand total of £8 on their website. Tickets will also be available on the day for £10.

On the day Infinite Flight will be hosting an exhibit in the Main Hall and giving a presentation in the Auditorium at a time yet to be confirmed.

Sadly there won’t be the opportunity to visit an Airport tower as there was in Las Vegas but instead British Airways will be bringing a 787 simulator for the day! Here is the statement from the organisers,

"Another great addition to this year’s show sees the BA 787 Flight Simulator onsite for the day. To book your flight simply make your way to the Mobile Hub, which will be located on the car-park next to Hangar 1, and speak to a member of the BA team. Please note bookings will be made on a first come first served basis and booking can’t be made until the day. All proceeds will be going to charity.

More details including prices will be revealed closer to the date of the show."

http://www.flightsimshow.com

Who’s coming?

fs_logo%402x

45 Likes

I hope to come but we will have to see closer to the time.

The venue looks awesome though and it’s probably the best place one could think of for a meet up.

6 Likes

I’ll be there for sure! Can’t wait for this.

8 Likes

As long as @ewanfleming 's in then I’m in 😉

9 Likes

Ugh, ok I’ll give you this:
Probably 😈

14 Likes

Dammm I really want to gooooo, however it always has to clash with something doesn’t it. 😂😂

Something that I want to got to always has to clash with something else.

3 Likes

I wa s there last year will try to go again!

3 Likes

Hopefully going myself 👀

3 Likes

I will be there booked my tickets this weekend

5 Likes

i used to be based there when I was in the air cadets for you who haven’t been to raf Cosford before you will love it

6 Likes

Oooh. A 787 sim… sounds pretty neat :)

16 Likes

I may fly in from switzerland… just need a sponsor haha… will be my birthday trip, hopefully I can make it 😍🤗

4 Likes

Tickets booked, accomodation booked, convincing the wife it’s a great idea…still on going but will be all good! Looking forward to catching up with the team and others from the community!

9 Likes

I looked at this a while ago and wanted to attend, however I am away on holiday at the same time (also my wife’s Birthday!) so I won’t be able to make it which is a shame as would love to meet up with fellow Infinite Flight simmers based here in the UK.

2 Likes

Totally going to be there! Very excited to see everybody! \o/

11 Likes

Ah i missed this, im looking forward to it, be great to meet some of you guys and thank the IF Devs and @epaga for their awesome work

Is there a pub nearby? 😄

2 Likes

It’s in the UK. Of course there’s a pub nearby 😂

3 Likes

Just a few, 31

15 Likes

Thanks for the info, Matt! First round is on you

12 Likes

yes there is a pub near by and there isn’t 330 pubs near by if you go into the city of Wolverhampton it is a great night out there

1 Like