Flight School. A tough and a question

Calling all experienced pilots. Is it perhaps possible to start an event in which inexperienced pilots as I can learn something? I think that could be afterwards fly and different approach procedures trained and closely monitored, and the radio communication is listening. An experienced pilot could surely do?

3 Likes

What are u having troubles with? Do you use zello?

I could definitely help @MarioWHVGER

PM me I’m also willing to help if need be.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello Owen, thank you for your kind help. I see you’re in IFEP And ATC Playground Crew. That makes things easier. The problem is after the start I do not know how it goes. It would be helpful behind someone to fly afterward.
What do I do after the departure, where I have to report where I need to unsubscribe, and in what order. When should I do it. Lots of questions.
What about the communication? did you 2 devices one to fly and to communicate one? (I mean the communication IF community)
I always switch between Live Flight and community. Which is not as convenient.
Where do you live? My time zone is GMT +1 (Germany) now 09:40 AM.

Greetings Mario

Hello Brandon ! Thank you for your kind help. I see you’re in IFEP And ATC Playground Crew. That makes things easier. The problem is after the start I do not know how it goes. It would be helpful behind someone to fly afterward.
What do I do after the departure, where I have to report where I need to unsubscribe, and in what order. When should I do it. Lots of questions.
What about the communication? did you 2 devices one to fly and to communicate one? (I mean the communication IF community)
I always switch between Live Flight and community. which is not as convenient.
Where do you live? My time zone is GMT +1 (Germany) now 09:15 AM.

Greetings Mario

We (my group) were thinking about doing something like this, but I do like the idea of expanding it outwards.

That’s a good idea. I am there when it starts. Do you already have an idea how it is done?

Here’s an example:

Having a session for takeoff’s and landings with varying levels of skill. We will have a beginners course, an amateur course, a proficient course, and an ACES course. All taught by different members of our team.

What will be taught in each of said courses is to be determined.