A month or so back, I posted my flight reports to the “IF logbook thread”. Since many people post short quick messages on there with little to no info or images, I realised it was time to make a thread where members of the community can publish fully-fledged flight reports and reviews (screenshots required).
Here are something of mine I did recently:
Wonderful views through colourful mountain ranges. The French countryside soon meets with the alps, and before you know it, after a short channel crossing, you’re there.
- Scenery: 9/10 - Unmissable views throughout.
- Gameplay: 8/10 - Perfect experience, but LSGS often has adverse conditions, especially around Christmastime. Watch out!
- Originality: 9/10 - I have seen a few people do this route, but not many.
Stunning European countryside, and glorious mountainous terrain. A nice easy route to do if you have some time to spare.
- Scenery: 8/10 - The route has tremendously varied views. Europe never fails to impress, and the mist over the mountains is beautiful and atmospheric.
- Gameplay: An exciting and involving route. I would reccomend this to people looking for varied terrain and glorious sunsets.
- Originality: 10/10 - I never see people on this route. Confirmed 100% original!