Flight Review: Southwest Airlines FLT.734

Good Evening IFC,
Today I got the pleasure of flying Southwest Airlines from Little Rock to Phoenix, for an annual aviation meetup I’m a part of. Here’s how the flight went.
_Boarding _ We boarded about 5 minutes later than usual do to the airplane leaving dallas a bit late but that was okay. We had early bird check in so our boarding positions were A-18 and A-19. The A group boarded quickly but both the B and C group tended to board late thus having a late departure by about 10 minutes
Rate:3.5
_Flight _ The flight was amazing! We had personable flight attendants and they took great care of us with smile on others faces. I had a water and some cookies and I had breakfast not to earlier. The legroom was fine for a 19 year old airplane and the cabin was clean and comfortable. We had a cruise altitude of 36,000 feet where the air was smooth and the occasional light chop. Rate: 5/5
Arrival We made up time that we had lost thanks to an ATC shortcut. We did the Eagul 6 arrival into PHX and we were early by 5 minutes. We parked at Gate D6 and deboarded and found my friends that were waiting for us. Rate:5/5
Overall:19/20
Enjoy the photos below!

11 Likes

Early bird check-in rocks doesn’t it?! You had a very nice boarding position with that and very nice seats since you were the 18th and 19th person on the plane! Southwest should never disappoint!

4 Likes

It’s awesome! That’s the lowest I’ve ever gotten

2 Likes

I have never gotten that low before, but one on the last times I flew SWA I got A29? It was still pretty good!

2 Likes

I miss the SWA peanuts 😢

Looks like you had a great flight, and I’ve gotten boarding position A17 without early boarding on a flight, but when I checked in for my brother at the same time he got B55. I’m buying early boarding now, can’t risk not getting my fav seat.

2 Likes

Haha! We were on the same confirmation code so as soon as I the clock turned to where I could check in, I did and got those slots

2 Likes

Extra 10-15 bucks can’t beat it. I’m usually around 20ish-30ish on the boarding

2 Likes

I think I’ve sat in the same seat before, but on a different plane!

It’s great that you had a nice flight. Also, this meetup was for BSTW right?

2 Likes

Yep this is the BSTW meetup

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.