Flight Review Formatting
Why do we need a format?
A recent increase in the number of flight reviews is increasing the burden on storage space due to some of the content including a high number of photographs of varying quality without very much meaningful literacy.
To help improve the quality, the formatting will include a number of sections where you can review your trip and include a photograph or 2 from your favourites, totalling 10 of your best images from your trip!
Want to post more than 10 photos?
Here is @Levet official line -
“I think we should stick with 10 photos being the limit just like #real-world-aviation:spotting and posters are encouraged to link their external source as well.”
What does he mean? He means, use an external means of image storage, post the link and share as many photos as you want with us here!
We want quality, not quantity!
Tell us briefly about your trip;
- Is it a Vacation or business trip?
- What airline are you flying with?
- How long are you travelling for, and who with?
- Are you travelling early morning or late in the evening?
- How’s the weather?
Review your experience at the airport;
- Did check in take a while?
- How were the queuing times?
- Did you eat/shop/do some spotting?
- Did did you experience any delays?
- Was your boarding experience a positive one?
The Important bit - the Flight!
How was it? Tell us about;
- The Aircraft
- The Crew
- In-flight entertainment
- seating comfort
- Flight time
- any other issues you encountered?
Tell us about your connection, or baggage collection experience! Also, did you do anything else while at this airport?
All scores out of 5
- Waiting Experience (Queuing times, delays)
- Retail Experience (Shop and food quality)
- Boarding Experience
- Crew/Customer Service
- Seat Comfort & Equipment
- Overall Flight Score
- Waiting Time (Security & Baggage Collection)
- Retail Experience
I really hope this format improves the standard of Flight Review posts and ultimately the quality of the content. These posts are ones I always read, and so I hope to learn more about what different companies are doing well and what they’re doing terribly at, so I can be well prepared for my next trip!
Take it easy, til next time.