Flight Review - Lake and Pen Air Cessna 208

Flying on the Cessna 208!

Welcome aboard the Alaska based airlines, Lake and Pen! Lake and Pen has been around since 1993. The company operates three Cessna 208s, two Grand EXs and a Baby Caravan, a Cessna 206, an A-36 Bonanza and a PA-18 Super Cub!

Let’s start, we got to the airport at 4pm, myself and 9 other people all jumped onboard to fly to Port Alsworth, Alaska!

We departed Anchorage and flew along the western side of the Cook Inlet, I sat behind the co pilot and got shots of the mountains, being 6’2 I am beyond impress how roomy the Cessna 208 was!

The flight was smooth and very quiet, we entered the pass and talk about some amazing views!

We finally flew over Port Alsworth lake and arrived into Port Alsworth, I totally recommend anyone flying to this part of the world fly with Lake and Pen!

27 Likes

That’s incredible! Nothing compares to flying in Alaska!

1 Like

Very very nice 👌

I’ve seen their C208 out there at Merrill a few times

1 Like

Flying in Alaska, there’s nothing like it. That certainly looks like an amazing flight, and I hope to fly that route sometime!

2 Likes

This was one of the most prettiest flights I’ve been on and such an awesome company!

1 Like

@RotorGuy was it a dual pilot flight? If it was a single pilot, you can ask to sit in the FO seat! I did that once on a Kenmore Air DeHaviland Otter.

1 Like

It wasn’t I really enjoy flying In the back I’ve sat up front a ton before

1 Like

I do have the coolest photo ever!!

3 Likes

Alaska always has incredible Scenery!

1 Like

Wow, flying in Alaska is stunning! 😍

2 Likes

Agreed! 🤩 It’s insanely pretty!

2 Likes

How did you get up there?!?

1 Like

I jumped really high!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.