Flight Review - Aeromexico 787-8 Clase Premier

Hey everyone, today i’m going to show you the Aeromexico flight I took yesterday from Cancun to Mexico City in business class. It will be a compilation of pictures from the journey. There we’re lots of firsts on this flight and on my way to my final destination(Los Angeles). First time on Aeromexico, the Dreamliner, first time in business class, first time “in” Mexico City, first time in a Business Class lounge, first time on a 737 MAX, and more.

Watch the video here: TRIP REPORT | Aeromexico 787-8 (CLASE PREMIER) - Cancun(CUN) to Mexico City(MEX) - YouTube

Route: CUN-MEX
Aircraft: 787-8
Reg: N783AM
Class: Business
Seat: 6J

Arriving at Terminal 4 in Cancun

Check-in was easy and straight forward.

Finally boarding the flight.

My first time in Business Class. First time in a lie-flat seat!

Water pre-departure drink.

Takeoff

Coke, KitKat, and Triki Trakes!

Landing in Mexico City!

Thanks for watching!
My full review will be on my youtube channel in around 3 weeks!

Watch the video here: TRIP REPORT | Aeromexico 787-8 (CLASE PREMIER) - Cancun(CUN) to Mexico City(MEX) - YouTube

32 Likes

Looks like you had a great experience! Not u like me when i was looking through the pics!

1 Like

might i ask how you paid? like different currency

1 Like

$388 USD from CUN-MEX-LAX

I had Delta credits so I was able to use them to shave some of it off.

1 Like

🤯

That’s like round trip economy tickets out of SNA for a 3 hour flight 😂

Cool report!

1 Like

Thanks! And are you trying to say that’s cheap or expensive? 😂

Aeromexico 737 MAX Clase Premier Review coming soon

Super dirt cheap for that route 😂
I can’t even get a first class ticket out of SNA to LAS, SFO, or PHX on any airline for that price you paid. Idk what it is with SNA, but it’s the most expensive SoCal airport- if not the state or West Coast.

1 Like

Well, aeromexico has insanely cheap prices too. 177 for a flight from TIJ-MEX on the 787-8 business class, 85 from LAX-MEX in Economy, which includes a meal.

1 Like

Wow that’s insane

1 Like

Going to bump because the video is out! Watch it here: TRIP REPORT | Aeromexico 787-8 (CLASE PREMIER) - Cancun(CUN) to Mexico City(MEX) - YouTube

1 Like

What a lovely trip report

1 Like

OMG, i’m so tempted to fanboy boy over you lmao. Thank you very much! I watched your Aeromexico 788 trip report to prepare me for this flight :)

1 Like

unfortunately he’s suspended for a week.

1 Like

RIP, ik :(

1 Like

1 Like

I just finished watching one of his reports and then hopped on here and saw this 😂

1 Like