Flight requests

Hello there, can you request me some flights to do when I am bored.

1 Like

How much time do you have?

Any flight duration

Im preparing to do a flight with one other person from Tainan City to Hong Kong on the E190 if you wanna join. Otherwise routes I can suggest are the A330-300 mirroring the Air France flight from Paris CDG to Lome, Seattle to Anchorage on the Alaska Airlines B737-900 is nice too. I just did Seoul to Mexico City on the AeroMexico B788 and that was nice too. I have a few more I can recommend but they are probably the better ones.

1 Like

Ok, I will fly from Seoul to Mexico City

1 Like

EHAM - KSEA (DAL A339 or A333)

1 Like

I will do that one tomorrow with a Delta A339

1 Like

Try SEQM-LEMD, the departure from SEQM is amazing 😍

1 Like

I will do that one with an Iberia A359

1 Like

London/Paris to Port Louis (Mauritius) in the Air Mauritius A339
Lyon to Marseille to Reunion in the Corsair A339
Paris CDG to Nairobi to Dzadouzi in the Air Austral B788
Paris Orly to Cayenne in the Air Caraiibes A359
Munich to Rio de Janeiro in the Lufthansa A359
Lisbon to Maputo in the TAP A339
Island Hopping in Hawaii with the Mokulele C208
Bishkek to Jeddah in the Air Manas A220

1 Like

How about world’s busiest route RKSS(GImpo) to RKPC(Jeju Island) in Korea? RKSS is also the one right next to my house :)

1 Like

I would also recommend joining a Virtual Airline! I would say those are by far the best way to find routes and fly them, with a realistic feeling. Would definitely recommend. You can go to IFVARB.com to see all the active virtual airlines. 😊

It’s kind of plain compared to most of the other suggestions, but United Express does daily flights from KMLI - KORD, CRJ-200s and E175s. About a half hour, no SID but KORD STARs are set up to connect to every runway, and there’s lots of options.

1 Like

I did this flight irl in the neo it was really nice.

2 Likes

I’m already at SASV

1 Like

I’d recommend United’s Island Hopper, UAL154. It’s an incredible route and can be quite challenging, but it’s totally worth it.

1 Like

I would still recommend checking out VAs. They are a ton of fun!

I am flying right now the Seoul to Mexico City, Thank you for the recommendation

1 Like

Thank you for those flights, I will be doing the Lisbon to Maputo one