Flight plan with Aerovias

Hello community, I was flying just now (SBRJ - SBSP) and I came across this flight plan that Aerovias has. Being that I went to search there in the IF and there is no Aerovias. Could someone explain to me?

1 Like

What exactly do you wanr answered

1 Like

Brother, what I mean is that this flight plan is with Aerovias, and on the IF map there is no Aerovia.

Example: Z2, Z55

This flight is the famous air shuttle (SBSP - SBRJ)

Do you mean Aerovias Brasil, the airline?
Are you requesting the livery to be added to the simulator?
As far as I know it was merged into Varig…

Do you mean airways?

He’s referring to the airway segment, which is not yet implemented in IF.

@_Patrick The reason you see those is probably because he coincidentally have waypoints in his flightplan whose names look like an airway number.

That’s not it. When I talked about Aerovias I meant virtual corridors that exist in aviation. There are no Aerovias in IF and when I came across this flight plan, I saw these Aerovias inserted in the IF user’s route.

1 Like

That’s what I meant to say. Sorry, my translator is not very good. I usually use Google Translate to communicate with you!

1 Like

Ah I see!

There’s a feature request for airways to be implemented into IF here, if you like, you can vote for it!

2 Likes

You can add custom flight plans to IF, this user may have done this and named the waypoints accordingly.

If you want to know how then have a search on the forums, here are a few links to help you out.

Clear skies

Scott

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.