Flight Plan & Weight and Balance

I think it would be cool now that we have Missions for there to already be a flight plan created when you go into your mission. As it is now, it just has a direct line from your departure airport to your arrival. Also, I think it would be a good idea for the aircraft to already be fueled with enough fuel to reach its destination. That way, if you forget to go to your Weight and Balance page, you will still have enough fuel to reach your destination. Or, another way to make people less likely to forget to fuel up would be to make a Weight and Balance tab next to the Missions Brief tab. Just some ideas I had after the update…

I’m mainly making this topic because of the fact that I forgot to fuel up and had to divert to a closer airport lol. The flight plan was kind of a random idea I had after the newest update with Missions now in Infinite Flight.

I dunno, sounds like RFS

also, maybe you could put this in features if it isn’t already posted

Lol the main thing I’m getting at I guess is that it would be cool to have a Weight and Balance tab on the main flight page. Just makes more sense than to have to pause the sim to get to it…

Also, I don’t see a Features option listed for some reason?

Oh, I forgot to say that the pre-planned flight plan would only be for missions. If you’re flying solo, then you would still have to do the flight plan. Since it’s a mission, it just seems to make sense.

This should be in #features, but it doesn’t look like you can post in there…

That’s interesting! Who knows…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.