Flight Physics rework for A380, C130 and potentially others

Disclaimer: I don’t have access to the Features category, so I’m making do with General.

Onto the actual topic, I think that instead of completely reworking these airplanes like some have suggested I think merely a physics rework would be adequate. (Especially in the C130’s case)

Currently, at high loads it is difficult to gain altitude and speed, making it impossible to get to ideal altitudes. While before the update it was possible just to reduce fuel amount, with fuel burn in global the fuel is needed.

Hello!

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

3 Likes