Flight long

What is your longest flight with a stopover for refueling without disconnecting from the IF?
What was the route?

2 Likes

Longest flight with a stopover…

Probably that one time when I flew from EGLL to KSFO and then on to YSSY in the 772. (Infinite flight livery).

Can’t remember the flight time but I think it’s somewhere in the 20h range.

1 Like

Ohhh much long

1 Like

You should probably specify with or without a stopover because some people’s longest flights are without.

Longest without stopover is 24h in a 772.
Longest with stopover is just under 20h in a 78X on casual, circumnavigation at M2.0 with two stopovers lol

1 Like

A certain friend, I questioned the flight with a stopover, and not the flight with a stopover and a pre-defined equipment.

I did Auckland to London back in 2019, can’t remember the length but I believe it was the 21-23 hour range!

1 Like

Did YSSY-KJFK but instead I went to OEJN

That was around 30 hours

1 Like

I did EGLL to CYYZ going eastbound in the 777LR, 25:12 hours of Flight time!

2 Likes

Ohh long, long time, how many stops for refueling?

I think London Austin London Bangalore London with around 29 hours or so can’t remember

1 Like

This is amazing, just like @Rolls is a long time with the display active, and not to mention that it has to be a computer with an emulator or a very good cell phone!

1 Like

Very good!!! Long time

there has been definitely more beautiful ones I’ve flown like Domodedovo Krasnoyarsk Shijiazhuang Krasnoyarsk Domodedovo in 12.5h or just yesterday Kigali Mombasa Mumbai Mombasa Kigali in 14.5h but they both were on 737-800s

2 Likes

with refueling it’s probably gonna be the famous United island hopper route that I’m flying right now. I estimate it to take around 12 hours in total

1 Like

What is your aircraft?

1 Like

United new livery 738

1 Like

Forgiveness I was not very clear in my question 😀😀.
What are your callsing?

1 Like

United 329, I’m flying on the training server because my friend got a volation yesterday

1 Like

Oh Very good! Luck flight yours!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like