FLIGHT_G_YT’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

My IF is having major issues, don’t think I’m gonna be able to get it to work. Sorry!

1 Like

I think this has been mentioned multiple times now, but once more can’t harm… 😉

• No need to include the direction on my first lap (for 36R) because you already included that in the takeoff clearance and on the third lap for 36 because it’s the second lap on that runway and you already established to make left traffic.

But more importantly:

• Your pattern entry after the runway change was very confusing. You could have just told me to enter right downwind runway 36, since I effectively already am on that pattern leg, followed by the clearance right away. Instead, you gave me left downwind which is why I had to fly that weird turn to the other side.

Then you suddenly told me to enter straight in while I was on base which made no sense to me, I was too high and my approach was not set up anyway. Please try to give pilots the easiest and most straight forward pattern entry and also not follow up with other pattern entries when the pilot has already committed to one when there is no reason for it.

If there were other aircraft in the pattern, a pattern entry like you gave me could potentially cause conflict while it might also be very confusing for other pilots.

1 Like

ATC Coverage?

TOWER and Ground will be available during this session. This session will take place on the training Server, make sure to be aware of your surroundings and Fly Safe!

Airport Diagram!

Below I will list the KSAN Airport diagram from their you can find missed approached altitude e.t.c.

Recommend Infinite Flight livery -2018 737-8

Runway 27 in use

ATC rules!

Be aware of your surroundings at all times while on the ground and in the air
If IFATC is present, ensure to properly follow every instruction given; if IFATC is not present, make sure to respectfully use the Unicom frequency
Maintain a safe distance with the aircraft around you (minimum of 3nm and 1000ft below 10000ft)
Last but not least, HAVE FUN!

Pattern Work Allowed ✅

| @sutterseba | @aviation_31 | @FN60fps | @IFMetier | @Michael_Sides1 | @Aviation_Jerry |

1 Like

Apologies for the delay:

Overall good work.

The only notes:

• Aborted take-off has to be cleared again and provided pattern direction on the second take-off attempt. Didn’t get that nor a pattern entry/direction afterwards.
1 Like

ATC Coverage?

TOWER and Ground will be available during this session. This session will take place on the training Server, make sure to be aware of your surroundings and Fly Safe!

Airport Diagram!

Below I will list the NTAA Airport diagram from their you can find missed approached altitude e.t.c.

Recommend Infinite Flight livery -2018 737-7

Runway 04 in use

ATC rules!

If IFATC is present, ensure to properly follow every instruction given; if IFATC is not present, make sure to respectfully use the Unicom frequency
Maintain a safe distance with the aircraft around you (minimum of 3nm and 1000ft below 10000ft)

Pattern Work Allowed ✅

| @sutterseba | @aviation_31 | @FN60fps | @IFMetier | @Michael_Sides1 |

1 Like

Overall not too bad,

• At first, I requested transition and was approved, but at too low of an altitude (I would’ve gone with 3000 as the pattern altitude was around 1500)

• The pattern entry and clearance was good, but was given before I called inbound - only give an entry once the plane calls inbound, as they might just be passing over the airport after the transition

• The only other thing was the extend downwind and speed commands - there were a few times were there was a lot of space between me and the plane in front (around 10-13nm) where it is 3nm min

• Exit runway command was good!

Everything else was good! just those things to work on.

Feel free to tag me as well!

2 Likes

I am going to do some pattern of you open again

1 Like

ATC Coverage?

Airport Diagram!

Below I will list the EGSS Airport diagram from their you can find missed approached altitude e.t.c.

Recommend Infinite Flight livery -2018 737-8

Runway 04 in use

ATC rules!

Pattern Work Allowed ✅

| @sutterseba | @aviation_31 | @FN60fps | @IFMetier | @Michael_Sides1 | @Aviation_Jerry | @Michael_Davey

Alright let’s join in

1 Like

Good

• pattern work not bad but next time call my Base
    But good on final both engines failed but good overall

@FLIGHT_G_YT

• Unnecessary make right traffic on my clearance. After “Cleared for take-off, make right traffic” no more "Make right traffic was needed again.

Otherwise, no issues. Awesome job!

1 Like

This mate that’s good to know!

Thx mate I’m confused because I told you to make Right traffic so you didn’t need a base call!

ATC Coverage?

Airport Diagram!

Below I will list the NZAA Airport diagram from their you can find missed approached altitude e.t.c.

nzaa

ATC rules!

Pattern Work Allowed ✅

| @sutterseba | @aviation_31 | @FN60fps | @IFMetier | @Michael_Sides1 | @Aviation_Jerry | @Michael_Davey | @IFMetier |

1 Like

ATC Coverage?

Airport Diagram!

Below I will list the OAKB Airport diagram from their you can find missed approached altitude e.t.c.

ATC rules!

Pattern Work Allowed ✅

| @sutterseba | @aviation_31 | @FN60fps | @IFMetier | @Michael_Sides1 | @Aviation_Jerry | @Michael_Davey | @IFMetier |

Closed: Reason No Attendees! 😭😭

Just a quick tip, I would stay open for more than 9 minutes. Email push notifications take about 10-15 to receive. Typically open sessions stay open for about 30 minutes from what I’ve seen. Not trying to tell ya what to do here, but it’s hard to expect people to come when you’re open for less than 10 minutes. :D

1 Like

ATC Coverage?

Airport Diagram!

Below I will list the VNCG Airport diagram from their you can find missed approached altitude e.t.c.

ATC rules!

Pattern Work Allowed ✅

ATC is will be available in 30 min.