Flight from KMCO - KLAX

Today at 4:00 pm EST I will be flying from MCO to LAX.

I will be flying a Boeing 757-200 with Delta service to provide this service.
Estimated flight time will be 4 and a half hours.

If you would like to join the flight, please request a gate at MCO!

Gate 22 (Vacant)
Gate 23 (Vacant)
Gate 24 (Vacant)
Gate 25 (Vacant)
Gate 26 @Nicholas_Failla
Gate 27 (Vacant)
Gate 28 (Vacant)

I will be live streaming the event on my YouTube page! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoI-Zh5t4j8

Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube!

Make sure to make your Airline Delta.

If you need any more information, please join my discord. https://discord.gg/fDDaeBc
Thanks!

Enjoyyy the flight!

1 Like

Hi,
We appreciate your post today, but you must be TL2 (Memeber) to post in the events category.
I encourage you to continue to read new and interesting topics, as well as browse current events which you can join

Looks like a nice event though, remake it once you’re TL2, and maybe I’ll join :)

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

You must be atleasr TL2 to post an event. It must also be in #live:events. Also your title is incorrect. It should be Event Title @ ICAO - DDHHMMZMONYY. Example: Iraqi Airways vs Fly Baghdad @ ORBI - 250700DEC18. Here is more information, please read the category guidelines before posting in it. About the Events Category

Hello!

Hello and welcome to the Infinite Flight Community! We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:events category, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic. The Infinite Flight Community is a place you will most definitely enjoy and I am glad you are here!

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard works was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to Private Message me (@Plane-Train-TV) or a moderator (TL4) if you have any questions or just want to talk. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A beginners guide to the forum

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines