Flight Deck Photos

Hello IFC,
Today I would Like to share some of my flight deck photos that I have taken from my travels. These were taken with the permission of the flight crew and the airplanes were at the gate and all passengers were deboarded. Fill free to post your flight deck photos below but please make sure they follow all FAA and European Regulations! So no photos in critical phases of flight please! I’ll start below with mine to favorite photos of a company Airbus A320

22 Likes

BBJ Stands for Boeing Business Jet. ACJ is what your talking about, not BBJ.

1 Like

ye ik fixed

Nice shots! In my gallery:

A De Havilland Beaver, a seaplane landing at a natural glacier in British Columbia, Canada.

A Piper PA-28, G-EPYW, one I use in my flight training.

An Air Canada 777-300ER after a flight from EGLL-CYYZ.

A Air Canada (New livery, beautiful) after a flight from CYYC-EGLL.

My flying on Sunday (and my profile picture), a C152, G-BSTP a very old Cessna 😂

8 Likes

My flight deck whilst in the cruise not far from home

6 Likes

Royal Norwegian AF C130H

8 Likes

From last year, Royal Air Maroc crew let me see the cockpit of the 787-9 when we landed in Casablanca. Pics aren’t great, but it was a joy to see this absolutely beautiful flight deck!

10 Likes

CHOE?!? No way, I fly out of Blackpool as well! Small world :)

3 Likes

5 Likes

EWR-TPA JetBlue A320
This was about a month ago not the best picture sadly

6 Likes

Taken while flying over New Orleans in a Civil Air Patrol 172/182 Conversion

4 Likes

Awesome pictures!

I’m flying with Alaska Airlines next week. I wonder if I could go to the cockpit for a bit.

1 Like

Just politely ask the flight attendants when you get on or when getting off. I think when people get off is the best time since there’s no one in the way. Just ask kindly and say you are an AvGeek and don’t worry if they say no :)

1 Like

ask the flight attendants in flight and tell them if its possible to visit the cockpit after the flight. thats the best way that i know of and usually works

1 Like

I’ll play :)

Got to sit in the last pax leg on SWAs 73-3 before it went to AZ :(

3 Likes

Here are some!

DC-9

DC-3

4 Likes

Well we have a Diamond 20 here, N223DC with what I believe is either a G500 or G750

We have an American Airlines 737

An American A330

Unfortunately this is all I have on my computer, I may be able to find more and transfer them to my computer, but we’ll see.

1 Like

Here are two pictures of the A220/CSeries flight deck. I’ve got some more pictures but they’re all during critical phases of flight which unfortunately aren’t allowed in this thread.

7 Likes

What aren’t they allowed 🤣🤣🤣

Only one I have on my phone, C208

4 Likes