Flight crashed on short final

I’d just like to apologise to ATC at CYCC my game just crashed as I was on short final I was BAVA203 😖 Landing is the best part more so when there is ATC so disappointed my apologies 😬

2 Likes

No problem! We’ve all cri- uhh experienced this before, sucks when it happens.

3 Likes

I could’ve cried lol i was literally making final adjustments to line up with the centre line and it just went off 😖

1 Like

Allright it happens to all of us.

1 Like

lol just a few moments ago i realized i hadnt intercepted the ILS properly at CYYC (bc of traffic) and was heading for touchdown 3 nm southeast of RWY29…

Yes I was flying a CRJ

1 Like

Ohhhh lmao

It got flagged because it was inappropriate 😒😒🙄🙄

I know the feeling,I remeber at a Dubai Fly Out (I was flying in from KLAX) I was reverse thrusting when ATC Contacted me to expedite and my game crashed

1 Like

that’s just poor ATC-ing then

@Suhas, are you IFATC, because i think i have seen an air traffic controller named ‘IFAE suhas’.

Lol CRJ’s are really hard to fly.

uh…

yeah, that’s me

❓😂

IF only seems to be getting worse and worse…

(With lag)

It happens to the best of us. If you were flying for a virtual airline, send a message to the CEO, chief pilot, routes manager, or whoever deals with validating flights, messaged them to see what they can do if you were flying for a virtual airline

We’re you the controller on my session or are you answering someone else’s question lol?

No, just answering someone else’s question

I’m confused too, don’t worry

1 Like

Ohh it was approved the organiser saw it happen so luckily their was no dispute over if I really flew it as he was part of the flight it was a VA event so luckily my pirep was still approved I just wanted to apologise to the controller because it messes up their sequence lol.

Glad it’s not only me then 😂😂

1 Like

Same here!!! 2 days in a row now landing at KORD on Expert Server.