Flight 93 Videoing @ KEWR - 023030-31MAY19

Hello everyone, for a school project I am making a video about Flight 93. I need extras to fill in aircraft to make the video realistic. If possible, please join me. I will tally up a list of who is coming. NOTAMS will be posted beforehand. If we have any IFATC on board, please join us. For the video sake, I will not be responding to any ATC. However if any IFATC are willing and able to help out, it would be great!

Server: Casual

Airport: KEWR

Time: Z0230
2019-05-31T02:30:00Z

NOTAM: Please spawn into an aircraft that was flown out of KEWR at the time. Please try not to exceed a 767. Please use variety in aircraft and livery choices as I want this to look as realistic as possible. This is only for climbing and cruising of my aircraft. Please note that the actual hijacking and crashing simulation will happen on solo flight. Thanks guys!

Newark Liberty International Airport (IATA: EWR , ICAO: KEWR , FAA LID: EWR ), originally Newark Metropolitan Airport and later Newark International Airport , is one of the major airports of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and is located in the U.S. state of New Jersey. The airport straddles the boundary between the cities of Newark and Elizabeth, the former of which is the most populous city in the state.[2] The airport is owned jointly by the cities of Elizabeth and Newark and leased to and operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.[3]

If it’s on casual you won’t be able to have atc

I may or may not come

Sorry. Meant to change it to Expert.

Awesome, I will see you there!

If this is on Expert Server and it happens to have ATC, you’ll be ghosted.

I am aware, I fixed it to say training as I do not believe there will be ATC there.

Not to be a negative nancy but if you do this on the training, you’ll probably get violations.

I can come. I would love to help you.

Thank you! It would be great!

1 Like