Flex your Infinite Flight Route Map!

Thanks lol

I fly almost every day, usually multiple flights. Almost too much actually 😂

I think it’s because I don’t always follow the ATC schedule unless the US is featured.

Yeah I try to fly twice daily lol

Same here!

Only went back about a year or so, but here it is, 2.1 million nautical miles, and just about 2500 hours.

Cyan is non-affiliated flying
Navy was from my time at UVA
Red are my DLVA flights

Maybe this will be the year that I make it to India and South Africa

2 Likes

Looks at my 7688 hours of flight time and 3400 flights in my log book. Sorry not going to go through that mess. Waste too much time to create a flight route map.

I can link to all the flights I did during a single month alone in September 2019.

1 Like

basically I have been flying everyday

1 Like

So far, I have 200 flights in since I started yesterday, but I still have a lot to go.

Here are my flights from 2019, covered in a topic, but most aren’t in the log yet as I only have December 2018, January 2019, and a good chunk of February done, but I still have to get like 14 months done! I’ll post again once I’m all done! Still got like 14 months of the logbook to go though…

1 Like

Omg. That’s amazing!

1 Like

That’s a LOT of flight hours!

Only 1 flight to KCLT that really hurts me.

2 Likes

Here is mine, I have lived in HKG, AMS AND ORD (currently in ORD). Amount of times per route isn’t accurate, I just wanted the line, don’t care about the color. Missing a lot flight numbers, but it is fine imo. And the dates aren’t accurate. Fun fact, my MH 17 flight was 4 days before the crash. RIP everyone on board.
https://my.flightradar24.com/ZippyAirplane

1 Like

Too bad there’s not a copy and paste your flights from your log book into it. I try to only fly real routes and I try not to repeat, I’m sure my map would look interesting but it sounds a little like a lot of work

how do you make on im kinda confused haha

1 Like

Here i mine. The list is incomplete becasue i cant be bothered inputting the same flight 7 or 8 times, so enjoy!

1 Like

I use myFlightradar24 on ipad

well… here it is https://my.flightradar24.com/Gameboy_KIRB

Lots of flights!

Yours is set to private. To change go to settings.

1 Like

I will check if i can do it tomorrow i have 124 pages to review 😅