Flashing lights in the sea

While descending into BIKF I noticed lots of flashing lights in the sea, anyone have any ideas what these are?

1 Like

No idea… Do you have a screenshot?

1 Like

It’s hard to get a screenshot, but you can just see one of them off the tip of the wing, there were lots of them flashing very quickly

1 Like

No idea what they could be! They are either a bug or maybe an easter egg? Idk honestly, but have a great landing with BA!

2 Likes

Thank you!

If this is not an Easter egg it would be a bug that has already reported and is thought to be because of the clouds implemented in 21.1. Are you on 21.1?

Also I’m pretty sure this should be in #support

1 Like

I am on 21.1, I haven’t put it in #support as I didn’t know if it was an bug or not

Ok that’s fine. By seeing your screenshot it seems it is a bug and has already reported

Please flag this for closure or put it in #support

1 Like

Hey! This doesn’t seem like a similar post. What @Oliver_P is describing is little flashing dots in the sea, while the other post describes a bright flash that illuminated the whole cockpit and distracted the pilot from safe flight.

#support is for technical issues regarding Infinite Flight. Oliver seems to be describing a phenomenon that he’s noticed and is wondering what it is - not necessarily a difficulty or technical issue with the app. If this does indeed end up being a technical issue, it can be moved to #support but for now #general should be fine. :)

5 Likes

Is this what is being referred to or is it something else?

1 Like

Hello @Saudia263, @CaptainSooraj is correct in that these aren’t the same issue essentially. This is something that can be seen particularly at the surface level in the oceans within IF.

Nonetheless, this was documented a while back during certain undisclosed testing phases. We can pass this information on to the team for their input.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s what I’m referring to

I’ve noticed it I don’t know what it is.

1 Like

Yep Now I know. I saw it today while approaching Lisbon just flashing lights in the sea.

1 Like

They’re the staff’s submarines, used to track players’ aircraft to enforce things such as speeding violations, as well as providing you with your ETE and broadcasting your position to other player’s maps.

Jokes aside, it’s prob just some graphics bugs

2 Likes

Look, I just needed some help after floating away from Australia. Thanks for embarrassing me

2 Likes

Can confirm this is an issue, they’re like little MALSR lights in the sea. Slightly distracting tbh.

2 Likes

I’ll switch this to support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.