Flash Flight With Friends - Small Group Flights Promotion Thread

(Not exactly sure about what category this falls under so…)

WELCOME TO THE FLASH FLIGHTS WITH FRIENDS THREAD

PURPOSE

This thread was created with the intention of allowing individuals to have anyone join them in their upcoming flight if they would like. Unlike virtual airlines & group flights, the posts on this thread would be from individuals who want to quickly transfer their solo flight to a “partner” or small group flight. It is called “Flash Flight With Friends” as you are not required to post an upcoming flight one day ahead.
An invite should be posted at least 10 before the spawn in, and it must follow the format / guidelines below.

FORMAT & GUIDELINES

FORMAT

(Feel free to just copy and paste this)

(Short message here)

Spawning in: (time)
Server:
Route:
Flight Time:
Aircraft:
Airline:
Cruising Altitude:
Cruising Speed:
Flight Plan:
(Optional) Additional Notes:

GUIDELINES

1. As stated above, an invite should be commented at least 10 minutes before spawning in.
  2. All details must be filled in CORRECTLY (Ex. flight plan, as people will copy it)
  3. It is recommended to continue the discussion in DM’s or a Group Chat. In other words, if you would like to join a user’s posted flight, please DM them for further details or questions. This is suggested in order to avoid too much clutter on the thread.

I really hope this thread serves its purpose by helping individuals “randomly” fly with one another. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me.
(Also hope this doesn’t get taken down lol)

Happy Flying!

Isn’t this the whole point of the #live:groupflights category?

Take a read here:

1 Like

Hello! I believe that this is exactly what the #live:groupflights category is for. Topics are only allowed to be placed 3 hours before departure. I unfortunately don’t think we need this topic. Sorry! Check out this topic for more info in that category.

ah, nvm lol